Dead Mac.

Sorry I haven't written in awhile... since I've been home, it's just normal american life now- busy. Don't get me wrong, life in India was also busy, but it's a different kind of busy... one where interesting things are always happening.
My photography is starting to grow a lot, and I am so thankful for that! The weather is finally starting to cool off (which is amazing since I've been in nothing but hot weather since Dec. 28th!), so people are booking more photo shoots! I just returned from an awesome wedding shoot (which i will write another blog about later after I get some photos edited). This morning I sat down to start editing the pics (there is about 2500 of them that I need to go through), and right when I got the first memory card full loaded on my computer, my elbow hit my fresh cup of coffee and where did it go- right on the keyboard of my laptop! I screamed, ran- grabed a towel (I was already sobbing at this point) and threw it over the computer, riped out the sd card, and got everything dry and wrapped up... then continued to cry. I felt like someone died. I called my mom and she came by and helped me 'deal' with the whole situation. I couldn't believe I did this... but I have to say, I am thankful that the coffee went on my laptop and not my camera! And praise God that I didn't loose any of the wedding pics from this weekend... that would have been HORRIBLE.

Comments

Popular Posts