Prayers for Kutta ❤

I feel like I just had to write about the hardest thing I've yet to experience being here. There are days when I really miss my family, and other days I really miss my church and friends.. But for those of you who know me back home, I have a little black curly coated child named Kutta. It's been hard not having him here next to me. 

Saturday we were on outreach in town, and as we were leaving town I noticed a lady walking a black labordoodle that looked a lot like my dog, but bigger. So I ran after her, very excited, and asked "can I pet your dog?!" She said yes, and as soon as my hand touched the dog I burst into tears. This took me by surprise - I don't think I've ever been totally fine one minute, and crying the next. I then realized how much I miss my dog.
While I'm trying to figure out how to stop crying (and my friends are watching from across the street, trying to figure out if they should come comfort me or if that would make it worse), the owners of the dog were probably more shocked than I was. I tried explaining my dog is at home in America and I really miss him, but I'm not sure they understood through my sobs because they asked "is he still alive?!" 

Anyways, after this ordeal, the next day i find out Kutta is actually very sick. This was really hard news for me. For the past 2 days it's been really hard... That's the only way I know to describe it. First I couldn't control my thoughts from running wild in my head of my dog being taken from me while I'm here. I actually can't even write about it now... 
For the past 2 days Kutta has been staying at the vet on IVs- they found some sort of bacteria in his stomach and he hasn't eaten since Saturday. (Today is Tuesday) ... Needless to say my heart has been a wreck inside me. Especially since this all started the same day I saw that black dog in town. It's been an emotional week.

I am so blessed to have such great friends here who know how much my dog means to me- and will take time to stop and pray for my dog. I know not everyone has a relationship with their dog like I do- and it may look extremely weird to some people, but they still know he's a part of me and that makes it important to them. I am also very thankful for my parents at home who are bending over backwards to take care of Kutta with the best care possible. It means so much to me that I have people praying for my little Kutta Bear- and I just am blessed so much by this. 

Please don't stop praying ❤


Comments

Popular Posts