Overwhelming Love

 Sorry I have not written much since I've been in the UK. I can definitely say it hasn't been because of the lack of stories... These past 5 months I've seen more miracles and healings than I ever thought possible! I will be more than willing to share with you when I return home- feel free to contact me if you would like to grab a coffee and hear the stories. 
Yesterday was our graduation. I have grown closer to the students here than I could have ever dreamed possible. It's a very bittersweet time, because although we all know we have made lifelong friendships, God is opening new doors for us to walk through. 
Before I came to the school, I was a little nervous- I saw a picture online of the supernatural things the schools before me were doing and it made me ask God- "Lord, are you sure about this?" 
To answer my questions The Lord gave me a dream. In this dream he confirmed I was to go to idestiny- and many things happened in the dream that were fulfilled durring my time here.
As I thought about this dream often here, I kept thinking about the best part of the dream, which was the end. I'm not going to tell the whole dream, but durring most of the dream there was a guy who traveled with me. I didn't know the guy very well or payed him much attention... But I knew we were friends and he was always with me. A lot happened in this dream, and at the end of the dream, the guy approached me with a box in his hand. Inside the box was a blooming Sunflower- although not fully bloomed yet. I was so touched this guy was giving me this, that it brought a whole new level of intimacy between me and the guy... He was no longer just a guy who I knew was always with me, but a close friend who I loved with all my heart. 
The guy represented the Holy Spirit.
Shortly after this dream (still before the school) I received a prophetic word of A season of "acceleration" ... To be honest I had no idea what this meant, but I just wrote it down in my journal and forgot about it. 
I thought a lot of the dream while here- especially since so many things in the dream happened while I was here. But as I thought of this dream last week I remember secretly wondering if I would see a sunflower before I go- just a sweet reminder of the end of the dream. I didn't ask God for it- I just wondered in my heart, not really expecting it, but thinking something like "how cool would that be..."
Well, durring graduation there was a guy painting durring worship... Here is the painting: 

A Sunflower.

My heart was so touched- but then I noticed the blooming sunflower in the background- exactly like the one in my dream! I heard The Lord encourage me to ask the guy what it meant. So I did...
He said "I'm not really sure but I felt The Lord say it represents a season of accelerated growth

I was so overwhelmed that I just had to go sit in the back and cry. God is so amazing. ❤️ His love is more than I can physically handle sometimes. 


Comments

Popular Posts