My Last Post

Spiritual Dreams and Seasons of Re-arranging ; 
The end of one thing, to make way for something New.
 ...
This is a very bitter-sweet post for me.

If you follow my random writings, or know me personally, you know my passion for dreams (both dreams for life and destiny, as well as dreams in the night.) I've always been a dreamer and God has spoken to me in dreams since a very young age... however I only started learning how to hear them and their meaning for the last 4 years.

I had a dream at the start of spring where God was giving me and Shanen new furniture, and because of this we needed to re-arrange our whole flat. (By the way, I live in a super tiny flat and in the natural it would be impossible to fit any new furniture)



We suddenly had several sofas- and had to make room for them all... and in the process of change and re-arranging we found extra hidden space in our flat- like a whole hidden room.

I knew in the morning this dream meant we were about to go through a season of shifting and re-arranging in our own lives.

Looking back on this season, that's exactly what has been going on. Lots of things have been changing for us, as we have been given many new things (such as projects and jobs we have been working on). We have found finances very tight in this season, but we have always had enough for each month, as funds and sales come in just when needed most.

We are very thankful for this season- even as it is stretching us in many ways, I can already see the blessings we will reap from what we are learning.

It feels like every bit of our lives has been one of re-arranging... all the way to feeling that the time has come, not to end kissesofeden- but to simply 're-arrange'.

Soon, this domain name (www.kissesofeden.com) will take you to a whole new site- which I'm very excited about. There you will find all of my natural, creation inspired jewelry designs.
I've been working hard on this website and it looks like my own little store in an online world. 

This particular blog and all it's posts will go back to the domain kissesofeden.blogspot.com.

Most of my new jewelry designs that you will find on the new website, have been born from my heart and passion of creation, and being created so intricately, wonderfully, and beautifully human... 
each one of us a creation in itself, a work of art from the same hands and spirit that formed the stars.

...

Now for the sad news...

I am ending my writings on this blog. Although this blog will still be out here to find my past writings, I am transferring all my future writings to www.beingcamille.com.

Why a new blog?

Well... I love writing, and I love blogging. I am currently writing my first book- and those deep writings of each chapter take away from my blogging time.
However, I still really enjoy little blog posts.

This new blog is a way to post little pictures and stories of what I've been up to simply to keep in touch with, and stay connected to friends and family from around the world.

You can read more about it at beingcamille.com. It is still in the making, but it does have one post so far about the reason I created the site, and my hope for it to be a place for my family and close friends from far away to be able to see photos and know what I am up to in life.

It's been a wonderful journey on blogger- and my beliefs have grown and changed so much since my first writings... but so have I.

Looking forward to what the next ten years brings in this adventure we call life.

Thank you all for reading, encouraging, and keeping up with all my random thoughts and writings on this site- and I look forward to what the seasons bring after this one of rearranging.

blessings x

Love, Camille





Comments

Popular Posts