Little Froggies

So yesterday I read an email a friend had sent me on some Charleston Photography. I clicked the link and looked at a lot of really cool pics. Whenever I look at art, either online, or in a gallery or even in a restaurant, I always like to pick out my favorite one that I would take home if I could. So looking at these photographs, there was one of a little frog on a persons finger.. it was really awesome- and that would be the one I'd probably have framed in my house.
This morning I woke up early, and took my dog outside. While I was sitting on the front porch I watched my dog find a little frog on the sidewalk. I ran inside and got my camera. I probably sat outside in my Pj's for a good 20 mins trying to get a pic of the frog on my fingertip. Then I found an even smaller frog, and spent another 20 mins trying to get his pic on my finger. None of the pics came out exactly like the really cool pic I saw online, but at least the frogs are super cute!

Comments

Popular Posts