It's raining blessings today!

So today is a rainy Monday, and it's just been a really weird/great day for me! This morning as I was getting ready, I found a card where my mom Christina blessed me with a spa package that someone was selling at work. It has a haircut included so I called to make an appointment (I've been wanting a haircut now for about 6 months bc my hair is extremely damaged... but I haven't had the time or money). So I called and left a message, and as I continued to get ready, I started thinking about my damaged hair, and how they are probably going to have to chop off at least half of it to make it healthy again. I have a really crappy straightener that has just worn out it's years, and I know this is the reason for my damaged hair. I thought about how much I wanted one of those Chi straighteners bc they are suppose to be amazing on hair and when I use my friend Stephanie's Chi I loooove it! As I was thinking this, Stephanie calls me and tells me that she had bought a new Chi a few months ago bc her old one broke. Now her old one started working again for some reason so she asked if I wanted it. -I was kinda in shock bc I was JUST thinking about how much I wanted a Chi, but how those things are like, $100 and I could never afford it at the moment. So of course I said "YES PLEASE!!!" :D
As I was driving to my lunch date with my friends Elaine and Megan, I started kinda 'rambling to God', and saying "God, I need $3000 by December... I trust you, but seriously, that's a lot of money and I haven't seen much flow of it my way lately for my India trip. If you really want me to go on this, I kinda need more than $150 right now." As I was saying these things I get a phone call from my mom, saying that a friend of hers wants to make a donation to me, and asking who to make the check out to. When I got home from lunch I had a $500 donation to my India trip.
God really does give us the desires of our hearts. I just had to blog about today- I think it's a great follow up blog to my last post :).

Comments

Popular Posts