Prophetic Dreams leading to Prophetic Places

   Anyone who knows me personally knows I dream... a lot. I have some really crazy dreams- and I am so thankful for my gifts of dreams because they help me sort through what's really going on inside my heart and in my Spirit. It's kind of the language between my heart to my mind to help it understand. I have also had dreams where my spirit really travels somewhere *this doesn't happen often, but when it did I was completely overwhelmed with a new view on how big God is*...  and I've also had dreams of deliverance, and dreams where I fall asleep and enter other dreams in other realms. I guess you can say my spirit has a lot of great adventures at night.

   But along with these crazy dreams, sometimes I can be attacked with horrible ones (this use to happen quite a lot growing up- as someone who sees in the spirit a lot, sometimes you see things you don't want to)... Not to dwell too much on the dreams where the enemy attacks, I just want to say that as I have grown in the Lord, He has really redeemed those dreams into dreams where I personally attack and fight back with God's army... and in those, I am now victorious. They can be quite fun sometimes- but still exhausting and intense. I love redemption and how God redeems EVERYTHING in our lives as we give each part of us to Him.

    Now for the best dreams- the ones where God personally speaks to us. Oh how I love these dreams!!! And I had another last night that was simply amazing! It was quite long and took me about an hour to write it down this morning, so I won't make you sit here and read it for an hour. :) But I can tell you that in the dream God had me go to a prophetic event with a speaker named Doug Addison. (I don't know that much about Doug... I have seen him in Father of Lights (if you haven't seen this movie, it's a MUST see). I have also seen on facebook where people have shared his prophetic words. That's ALL I know about him. He was in my dream and the event was so real I thought my spirit had traveled to a real event again...

    So when I woke up, after writing down everything, and all the words given to me in the dream and over my family, I felt God tell me to look up Doug Addison and his next event like the one in my dream. (Still, no idea this guy really did these or even was a speaker) So, using google, and finding his page, I saw his next event was in Florida... in two weekends. The same weekend, and same area that I am also going to be in Florida for a close friends wedding. I was already quite excited about this weekend; but now I am just amazed :) He is always amazing me.

Comments

Popular Posts