Valentines Day

I think this year tops one of the best Valentines Days I've ever had. I celebrated with my friend by going to see a movie and getting some delicious dark chocolate cake with ice cream! But the best part about Valentines Day this year is getting to celebrate it with the kids at the preschool I teach at on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

I made them these little valentines that were hearts and said "Jesus loves Me ______." on them. I passed them out and told them to color them and I wrote their names in each blank. After they colored them I cut them out and they had their own little Valentine to take home. I didn't think they would enjoy this as much as they did. After I cut them out they were so excited and would wave their hearts around- showing them off and just being so happy that they had a little heart to keep. This was definitely my favorite Valentines Day… I don't think anything could top this. :)

Comments

Popular Posts