2014... What a great year.

In July of 2013 I felt God tell me that 2014 would be a great year for me.
I don't know why He told me that so early in 2013... but I looked forward to 2014.

And it was an incredible year... I started out overseas- bringing in the new year with a prophetic party. Then got to see some amazing miracles in Ireland... I came home to new things, a new job, new friends... my brother got engaged this year, I had friends get married this year, and my best friend had a baby. I got to go back to England with miraculous supervision through some crazy savings.. I was given the faith to step out and just be an artist as my 'job'... it's really been an amazing year.




















This month God started speaking to me about the double portion He has in store for 2015. All that 2014 held, will be doubled. I can't wait to see how this looks, and I can't even imagine it. But I can say I'm excited!

I can't wait to spend New Years with my friends here. Who knows where all next year will take us!
Cheers to 2014, and all the new things God has for us in 2015!


Comments

Popular Posts