20 Minute Vacation

So I am finally back to my home on the beach here, and have begun getting "settled in" and unpacked- as well as shopping for things such as groceries and just learning to "live".
(my vanity to make me feel 'at home') :)

Really close to where I live (like a street next to me) is a 5 star gated resort. Me and my friend thought we may be able to get wi-fi there, so we acted like we knew what we were doing- and just walked up to the gate as a man in uniform opened it for us (Finally our pale skin comes in handy!). When we ask them about the wi-fi the man said, "Sorry Madam, but we it isn't working today." So we went a little further under the veranda of the hotel and found a beautiful spot to sit, where they brought us a menu. We ordered coffee with ice cream, and it was amazing. I was shocked at just how beautiful the resort was. So we sat there, under the veranda, looking out over the green grass, watching the waves of the ocean, and the Europeans sitting by the pool, having a delicious coffee with a huge scoop of ice cream in the middle of it. Delish'. For those 20 minutes we were no longer in India- and I would have to say that was one of the best and most beautiful vacations I've ever had- even if it only lasted 20 minutes.

(Below are some pics I took while sitting there)

Comments

Popular Posts